[Noisebridge-board] questions about recent WFB deposits

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 21:06:55 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm catching up on NB accounting.  I'm doing pretty good with it, but there=
's some deposits into our WFB checking account that I don't have info for. =
 Anyone know what these are?:

 =

     4/29/09   DEPOSIT #121696738   $510.00

          (this would be a teller tranaction)

     5/1/09   ONLINE TRANSFER FROM SPENCE J REF #IBEJPJHT8V COMPLETE ADVANT=
AGE(RM) DUES FOR APRIL AND MAY =

          (I don't have any record of anyone named Spence -- anyone know wh=
o this is?)

     5/1/09   BILL PAYMENT RETURN ON 05-01   $47.85

          (this was a credit to our account -- anyone know of a bill they t=
ried to pay for this amount, or an overpayment of this amount?)

Any clues will be appreciated.

Thanks,