[Noisebridge-board] internet at 83C and 2169

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Oct 4 23:57:25 PDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 04, 2009 at 01:40:04AM -0700, Mitch Altman wrote:
>      Speakeasy:  $112.25 (near the beginning of each month)
>      Comcast:  $72.24 (about a week from the end of each month)
> Has anyone cancelled these services?  We just paid Comcast
> (automatically) $72.24 on 23-September.  Do we actually owe them for
> this amount?

Oops, we need to cancel both those services.  I believe I have the
Speakeasy account information and will contact them.  Rachel agreed to
contact Comcast on Monday.  From my review of the Comcast bill, we
should get that 9/23 payment refunded -- we pay Comcast for the upcoming
month of service rather than the trailing month.

> What is the new internet service at 2169?  How will we be paying them.

We have Sonic.net DSL, configured by Matt Peterson.  He will be sending
treasurer@ a set of receipts to be reimbursed for the startup expenses.
He and I just today configured the account to auto-bill my Noisebridge
VISA check card, so you should start seeing that showing up on the Wells
Fargo account.

Matt, could you remind us how much the Sonic line is?