[Noisebridge-board] debit card on WF account

Rachel McConnell rachel at xtreme.com
Tue Sep 8 17:53:10 PDT 2009

I just spoke with Imel (sp?) at Wells Fargo, who got some info from me
and then said she needed to talk to Mitch again briefly and could then
issue me a debit card.  She also said she needed to talk to Shannon (and
then Mitch, I believe) in order to issue him a debit card too.

Shannon when you have a chance, go ahead and call her at 415-396-4012.

(Also, Shannon are you on this list yet? I didn't bother to go check the
archive)

Rachel