[Noisebridge-board] address of landlord?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 16:59:28 PDT 2009

> Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 16:39:33 -0700
> From: adi at hexapodia.org
> To: board at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-board] address of landlord?
> On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 03:26:03PM -0700, Rachel McConnell wrote:
> > This info is on the lease, which I may possibly have our signed copy
> The lease is on the wiki:
> https://www.noisebridge.net/images/e/ef/2169_Mission_signed_lease-cleaned.pdf
> It has the address:
> Wai Ho
> 1683 23rd Ave
> San Francisco CA 94122

Thanks for that.

> > Andy did you ever find the membership binder to put those new member
> > sheets in?
> I didn't, but I haven't looked very hard and haven't been around much
> this week.

Yikes, I forgot to put the Membership binder back next to the shrine after Tuesday's meeting.  At least one person added their name to it, and then I lost track of it (out of site, out of mine).  Sorry about that!  I imagine it is floating around amongst the piles of stuff near the couches where the projector was for the meeting (the last place I saw it).