[Noisebridge-board] Speakeasy Internet

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Jan 31 18:13:16 PST 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 10:57:52PM -0800, Jeffrey Malone wrote:
> The beginning of February is very quickly approaching.
> I've still not heard anything about whether this was cancelled...
> Andy, please let me know!

Jake convinced Speakeasy to cancel the account this afternoon.  They
certainly don't make it easy.

We should write them a letter detailing that they've been charging us
for service for months without providing any service.  Certainly I don't
expect them to take a loss on what it costs them to source the line
through ATT, but it would be very good of them to refund their profit.