[Noisebridge-board] [Noisebridge-discuss] water bill?

Ian Atha thatha at thatha.org
Fri May 7 13:27:49 PDT 2010

Paragraph 15, "Utilities" of the signed lease
states that "Lessee agrees that he or she will be responsible for the
payment of all utilities, including water, gas, electricity, head and
other services delivered to the premises, except: none (all utilities
are tenant responsibility)".

The Introduction of the same lease states that "Noisebridge [is]
referred to as LESSEE".