[Noisebridge-board] Noisebridge Blog! I wants it!

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:19:25 PDT 2011

This is all I could find on the wiki:

But I had a random conversation at noisebridge recently wherein
someone insisted that I could get an account on... wordpress.. (mumble
mumble) ...

I don't have a blog that I can provide rss through right now and I'm
not starting one just to blog for noisebridge but I have so much
blogging to do! Like for instance all this awesome color development
we've been doing in the noisebridge darkroom!
We are such badasses! And the blog needs more pretty photos!