[Noisebridge-board] incorrect web address

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Oct 13 17:00:33 PDT 2011

Hi Siobhán,

Noisebridge is a collection of individuals; we don't have any
centralized coordination system to issue jobs to engineers.  You can ask
for interested contributors on our noisebridge-discuss mailing list if
you'd like.

Our board list is just for coordinating bureaucratic stuff like paying
our taxes and dealing with the Secretary of State.