[Noisebridge-board] Federal Determination Letter / 501c3

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:54:05 PDT 2012

It looks clear and very readable to me.

A couple of years ago, I gave Andy a copy of all of the documents, including this letter.  Andy -- do you still have that?

From: treasurer at noisebridge.net
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 00:42:57 -0700
To: board at lists.noisebridge.net; dmolnar at gmail.com
CC: treasurer at noisebridge.net; secretary at noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-board] Federal Determination Letter / 501c3

Hey, does anyone have a better copy of this? Or the original? I'm
needing all these documents for the stuff with the CPA for our state
taxes, and he said this one was barely readable. I warned him that we
are merely very technical children. I'm prepared to admit it if this
is all we've got, but it'd be nice to do better.

Board mailing list
Board at lists.noisebridge.net