[Noisebridge-congress] Apartment in Berlin: a proposal
noisebridge at zesty.ca
Mon Dec 14 01:10:25 PST 2009
Since time is running out, I'll make a proposal.
I'm arriving on December 25, and it sounds like there are at least 3
others arriving on December 26 who might be interested (Slim, Ben,
Christie). I suggest booking this apartment from December 25 to 30:
- A short walk (2000 ft) to the U-bahn station, which is five stops
away on a straight line to Alexanderplatz.
- Astera and friends in the same building.
- Can hold up to 6. (And no bunk beds. Phew!)
I propose that we all pay an equal amount per night, which would be:
- With 6 people, 33 euros/person/night.
- With 5 people, 39 euros/person/night.
- With 4 people, 39 euros/person/night.
I realize this is about 5 euros more than if we only booked it from
December 26 to 30. I'm basically asking if you're okay with this,
for the reasons that (a) I need somewhere to stay when I get there
and (b) I'm offering to handle the booking, deal with the owner, and
take on the risk of making the reservation.
What do you think?
If I see 3 yeses on this mailing list, I'll book it immediately for
four. If after that point we have 1 or 2 more people who want to
join, we can change the reservation once without penalty.
More information about the Congress