[Noisebridge-congress] Arrival

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 25 16:19:49 PST 2009

> From: rubin at starset.net
> To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
> Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 17:37:38 -0500
> CC: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
> Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-congress] Arrival
> How the fuck do you people deal with this long flight bull shit?

I slept from the moment I hit my seat until the moment the plane landed in Amsterdam, and then again all the way from Amsterdam to Berlin.

And then I slept for 14 hours the night after I landed.

Then I geeked out with lots of geeks for the next two days...

> What's the weather looking like out there?

Fucking cold!  With an even more fucking cold wind!  I hope you brought layers!

The next few days will be hovering around freezing (plus/minus a few degrees C).