[Noisebridge-congress] Noisebridge.de

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Mon Dec 28 06:43:33 PST 2009

So, um yeah... I've gotten a fair portion of the letters off, a bunch of
them sitting off to the right side of the wall dragged some paint along
with. I want to try to use a blow dryer to heat up the rest of it to
remove it, especially the bigger parts. If anyone has an extension cord,
that would be most awesome.

Anyhow, I feel crappy. Don't know what the likely hood of us getting any
of our deposit back is going to be.

Ping, any chance you'd be cool with me contacting the landlord and
profusely apologizing in hopes of him/her not totally ripping us off?

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net