[Noisebridge-congress] Squats

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 18:42:09 PST 2009

Oh, and here's the link to the "Volxküchen" I was looking for:
http://stressfaktor.squat.net/vokue.php?day=all

As you can see, there are more vegan offerings than not.

Christie
**_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?