[Noisebridge-congress] CCCamp 2011 CFP announced!

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:11:44 PDT 2011

The Chaos Communications Congress 2011 Call For Participation has been officially announced today!
Converge one and all to Finowfurt, Germany (about 50km outside of Berlin), and commune with about 4,000 of the most amazing geeks on the planet.  Give a talk, or give a workshop, or just eat great food and hang out -- explore your inner and outer geekdom!
Talks and workshops cover all areas of tech, science, humor, social, political, or whatever people are interested in.
The CFP is due 1-May, so if you want to give a talk, submit your proposal soon:
Also, I'll be helping set up a huge HardwareHacking tent, with ongoing workshops throughout the entire 5 days of Camp.  If you are interested in giving a workshop (on anything!), or want to help out, please let me know.