[Noisebridge-congress] Hackers on a Plane offers last minute hotel/28c3 ticket package, bus to the conference

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 11:57:53 PST 2011

Hey everyone,

Hackers on a Plane is offering a last minute package that includes a 28c3
ticket and hotel, perfect for people who found money for a plane ticket at
the last minute and need entry to the conference and a place to crash
that's just a short walk from the BCC. It covers room/board from 27 Dec - 1
Jan, and includes admission into all the cool Hackers on a Plane parties.
Only €313.17

Also, if you need a ride from the airport on 27 Dec, Hackers on a Bus can
help. Join our luxury lounge liner that includes breakfast and booze for up
to ten people. Departs at 8:30am, only €40.

I hope this helps make this a very Merry Christmas for everyone!