[Noisebridge-congress] NoiseTown more then just TentTown?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 12:25:08 PDT 2011

If we need anything in Berin, Sven is usually very helpful in find a place we can get it.
-------------------------- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 12:19:15 -0700
From: rubin at starset.net
To: congress at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-congress] NoiseTown more then just TentTown?

So first off if you're staying with NoiseTown...
Get yourself on that list.
Secondly, Are we going to do more than just have a place full of our
tents? Normally I'd say, fuck it let's drive by NIMBY and grab a bunch
of Burning Man supplies, but that's a little hard to do with the
distance and air travel.
Any place in/around Berlin we can rent a carport or two?
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net

Congress mailing list
Congress at lists.noisebridge.net