[Cyborg] My project: wearable input

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:17:16 PDT 2009

Yeah, I had considered and dismissed the eeg input already.  Although the
idea is really neat, the complexity of placement, messiness, training
required, processing power required to interpret the input, as well as
limited number of interpretable inputs caused me to set that technology
aside for now.

I think it has fantastic potential, jut what it'd take to get there would be
well beyond the time scope of what I want to get done.

Christie