[Cyborg] about these sparkfun batteries

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Apr 22 22:18:18 PDT 2009

What's everyone getting as battery life on the sparkfun batteries we
ordered? I'm on my third day of (daytime only) wear, and still going
strong, which is way more than expected. And... charging. I was
planning to just charge them off a lab power supply, but the battery I
pulled out of the box was registering 4.0V, which is... impossible.
And now, after the aforementioned 3 days of running, it has barely
deigned to descend into valid single-cell LiPo territory, at 3.68V.

I can only assume that SparkFun fits these with flux capacitors.

m.