[Cyborg] soft circuit resources

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 21:32:07 PDT 2009

KOBAKANT DIY Wearable Technology Documentation

I'm especially keen on their Stretchy Cable:

They also mention that there are some types of conductive thread which
you *can* solder to!

There is a 109 page "beta" book on using Arduino with soft circuits
called "Open Softwear".  It basically steps through with huge amounts of
detail on how to use Arduino and the basic components of soft circuits,
I am seriously impressed with their thoroughness.  I think they were
sponsored by a university that was looking for a textbook :-)