[Cyborg] EyeClops

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 15:08:32 PDT 2009

Pretty awesome infrared vision toy, for only $60.

My understanding is that this isn't true night vision - the toy has an
IR LED on which it relies to provide sufficient illumination to make it
work.  One consequence is that you can't buy two and use them to hunt
each other in the dark - you will see the other person easily because
they are essentially wearing a spot light :-(

But, I'm thinking if we split the $60 a couple of ways, this toy could
still be a lot of fun.  And, we can take it apart when we're done.
Who's with me?