[Cyborg] I need you to take formal note of this.

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 18:54:13 PDT 2009

Obviously your proposed project will take far longer than the week we
have left until burning man, but I do think it's a super cool idea.
Have you seen Janet Hansen's enlighted business?

Basically you could take some of her flashing clothing and put a sensor
or two on it, and presto, technicolor dreamcoat.  If you start working
now, you could have something for burning man next year :-)

We have lots of conductive thread in the sensebridge bin.

I've moved your technicolor dreamcoat content to it's own page on the wiki: