[Cyborg] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Re: March Digikey Bulk Order

Todd Anderson todicus at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:35:26 PDT 2009

We'll get a discount from Modern Device Co if we get at least 5 RBBBs, so
I'll take two, and a BUB.  Are we going kit or assembled & tested?  I
wouldn't mind soldering it myself, for some practice.  Is there a page /
paypal for the RBBB bulk order, or should I just give you money in person,

Oh, and has anybody tried the MicroMag 3-axis sensor from sparkfun?  It's
$59, and already DIP'd.  I put it on the sensor page: