[Cyborg] Compass Vibro-Anklet Hack Notes 2009.03.26 and Repo/Hosting Question

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 07:55:54 PDT 2009

Doesn't Noisebridge have a repository somewhere?  If not, we really should.
I'd be a fan of that domain being an alias of the noisebridge server.

On Mar 27, 2009 1:01 AM, "Adam Skory" <askory at gmail.com> wrote:

Howdy all, more hack notes! (Significantly shorter this time.)

In the course of variously hacking upon and branching our Arduino code
this way and that across two computers, it seemed to me like we should
really set up a Sensebridge code repo already. I have started using
mercurial lately for some of my other projects and really like it, so
my vote is to use that.

Would setting up an online repo be a good reason to actually get
hosting going on sensebridge.net? It seems to me that it would be
trivial enough that it would, and I would be glad to set up the
mercurial cgi so the repos can be web-browsable (we'd have to set up
logins to push code onto the server.)

Rachel, you said you had a dreamhost account with extra space? If that
doesn't work the cost of hosting is not large, but I would like to
share it. (Only one person has pitched in for the domain registration,
which is fine as I did not necessarily expect anyone to, but it makes
[an unemployed] me wary of throwing too much cash around...)

Or, does anyone know a good free service instead?

Cyborg mailing list
Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net