[Cyborg] conjoined twins have linked brains

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 13:02:52 PST 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWDsXa5nNbI

It'll be super interesting to watch as these girls get older, and real
tests can be run on how strongly linked they really are mentally.  And
I'm super curious to know: once we understand how these girls are linked
mentally, can that be a template for how to create similar linkages
technologically?  I wonder if they will grow closer together mentally
over time, or further apart?

I hope their mom is strong enough to make the world treat those girls
right, to give them as ordinary a life as is possible.  It's gonna be a
hell of a job, but damn, what an interesting one!

Eric