[Cyborg] Sunday Cyborgs unscheduled

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 22:29:54 PDT 2010

Hi all - I moved the regular Sunday meeting of the cyborg/sensebridge
group into the "to be scheduled" section on the noisebridge wiki
recurring events page.  If someone want to take the group over and start
meeting again (at any time, not just Sundays), I'd love to see that
happen.  It just can't be me since I'm not going to be in SF anymore :-(.

I think there is a great group of people here in SF for this stuff, so
maybe it makes sense to have a monthly meetup or something?

Anyway, thanks for all the fun times and you can count on me to start
another cyborg group wherever I end up!

Eric