[Cyborg] holy crap, tongue vision?

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 14:09:34 PDT 2010

This stuff it totally awesome, they don't mention the name of the
product but I bet it's the latest generation of "BrainPort" technology.

Skory had a project back in the early days of sensebridge to build a diy

He actually finished the prototype before he left and let several people
including me try it.  I think it only had 4 electrodes, front back left
and right?  Anyway, it was a pretty awesome experience, very easy to set
the current too high and make it painful!  I was able to feel each
electrode as a different place though, so it was totally proof of
principle that a diy version can be made.