[Cyborg] rat brain robots

ch_luk at berkeley.edu ch_luk at berkeley.edu
Sat Oct 9 18:48:11 PDT 2010

Echo Todd - no rat brain papers found. Attached is the paper detailing his
Cyborg 2.0 test described in: http://www.kevinwarwick.com/Cyborg2.htm

Steve Potter's old advisor Jerry Pine also does neurons-on-chip work too:

If you want to seek more people doing similar research, Neurotree does
reasonably well by linking advisors to mentees, who then become advisors

Here are people linked with Jerry Pine:

Theodore Berger at USC is doing the inverse to the brain-on-silicon work
of Warwick. Berger lab's is creating a silicon implant that would replace
part of the brain, specifically the hippocampus.

~ Chung-Hay