[Cyborg] textiles of the future video

Eric Boyd mrericboyd at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 18:45:45 PDT 2010

Amazing, contains a half a dozen different textiles I'd love to get my
hands on - that one lady (Martine Degueldre) they interview who has the
soft keyboard, the fiber-optic illuminated pillow, and the heart-beat
sensing garment - she has such an awesome job!  Also, there are some
great industrial shots in that video, big factories where strange stuff
gets made...

also, if you're interested as I am about "Futuris", it's apparently a
new EU "TV Magazine" (whatever that is), but apparently it focuses on EU
research projects, there seems to be a lot of good content here: