[Cyborg] Cyborgs 2.0! Sign up here!

Rachel Kalmar grapealope at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 21:37:32 UTC 2013

Totally open to other ideas (especially if they have built-in

My goals: (1) the list stays up and running, (2) do it now, (3) make it
easy to maintain.  But I have no attachment to playing a role in setting it
up or to it being a google group.

If someone else sets up another list via the noisebridge lists, I'm happy
to transition whomever's signed up for the google one and to help keep it

2013/12/24 Ralph J.Mayer <rmayer at nerd-residenz.de>

> You are running your own infrastructure and now you are moving the list to
> Google??
> --
> Viele Grüße / Kind Regards / Cordiali Saluti / Met vriendelijke groet
> Ralph J.Mayer

Rachel Kalmar
Mobile: (415) 968-9366
Twitter: @grapealope <http://www.twitter.com/grapealope>