[Cyborg] Cyborg Digest, Vol 47, Issue 8

Jacob Ervin jacobkyle88 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 23:49:31 UTC 2013


I'm interested as well. I can chip in $50 anytime after the 1st.


On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:37 PM, <cyborg-request at lists.noisebridge.net>wrote:

> Send Cyborg mailing list submissions to
>         cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         cyborg-request at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         cyborg-owner at lists.noisebridge.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Cyborg digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: o2amp (Anthony Di Franco)
>    2. Re: o2amp (Alexandra Glowaski)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:01:17 -0700
> From: Anthony Di Franco <di.franco at gmail.com>
> To: "Eye, Tanya" <tanya at eyetanya.com>
> Cc: cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net, kristin neidlinger
>         <kristin at sensoree.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cyborg] o2amp
> Message-ID:
>         <CAOJkv1owL9vQkth9=
> MWk+BUx6iSFAP23tMJps2bxAjbMY7tLjA at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I asked my doctor to order on my behalf several months ago when this first
> hit the list and he got a quote of $300 for the whole set, which appears to
> be 3x better than what's on offer here.
> I'll ask again if the money and interest comes together.
> On Mar 19, 2013 3:06 PM, "Eye, Tanya" <tanya at eyetanya.com> wrote:
>
> > Count me in for $50 as well!
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm willing to chip in $50 for sure as well - which version are you
> >> thinking of getting?
> >>
> >>
> >> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM, LinkReincarnate <
> >> linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>> I'll chip in 50 to get a pair for the space.  We just need 250 more
> >>> now...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Eye, Tanya <tanya at eyetanya.com>
> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> very cool. so happy to be on this thread. let me know kristin if do
> get
> >>>> your hands on some or maybe there is a sponsorship opportunity??
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:34 PM, kristin neidlinger <
> >>>> kristin at sensoree.com> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> yes!
> >>>>> I would love to get some.
> >>>>> they also have been found to cure colorblindness.
> >>>>>
> >>>>> I kind of know the designer but he hasn't sent me any free ones yet.
> >>>>> dang.
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Alexandra Glowaski <
> >>>>> alex.glowaski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> Oh! Forgot to CC you on this, sorry! You might be interested?
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> merlin
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Alexandra Glowaski <
> >>>>>> alex.glowaski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Signs point to yes. We were talking about ordering some, last
> >>>>>>> summer. One of the people interested is now in - I think -
> Bangalore, so
> >>>>>>> you may be able to join in if we do it.
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Here are the archives -
> >>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-June/
> >>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-July/
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> I'm super excited to try them out, whenever/however I can get my
> >>>>>>> hands on some :) Anthony, care to revive this discussion?
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Cheers,
> >>>>>>> merlin!
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM, LinkReincarnate <
> >>>>>>> linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> http://o2amp.com/
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> That is a link to a website that sell glasses that will allow you
> >>>>>>>> to more easily see the bloodflow in a person's face allowing you
> to more
> >>>>>>>> easily determine their emotional state.  Is this real?
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>> www.linkreincarnate.com
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>>>>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>> Make your world!
> >>>>>>> www.alexglow.com
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>> Make your world!
> >>>>>> www.alexglow.com
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>>
> >>>>> sensoree.com
> >>>>> @sensoree
> >>>>>
> >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> *EyeTanya
> >>>> <http://EyeTanya.com>**TanyaVlach <http://TanyaVlach.com>*
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> www.linkreincarnate.com
> >>>
> >>> _______________________________________________
> >>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>
> >>>
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> >
> >
> > *EyeTanya
> > <http://EyeTanya.com>**TanyaVlach <http://TanyaVlach.com>*
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Cyborg mailing list
> > Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/attachments/20130319/bafbc1dd/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:37:35 -0700
> From: Alexandra Glowaski <alex.glowaski at gmail.com>
> To: di.franco at aya.yale.edu
> Cc: Noisebridge <cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net>, kristin neidlinger
>         <kristin at sensoree.com>
> Subject: Re: [Cyborg] o2amp
> Message-ID:
>         <CAC1F_itz9esn0URe0T1fks2risoXk=8QMKTih6=
> K9+Smu+oR7g at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
>
> I'm still in. We should still try to get all three, if possible.
>
> There's one that selectively highlights oxygenated blood, one that
> emphasizes blood saturation, and one combination lens. If one's goal is to
> detect flushing, I'd guess you want to observe blood saturation rather than
> oxygenation - though I'm no biohacker (yet). Let's order them all and have
> a humiliating story party!
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Anthony Di Franco <di.franco at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I asked my doctor to order on my behalf several months ago when this
> first
> > hit the list and he got a quote of $300 for the whole set, which appears
> to
> > be 3x better than what's on offer here.
> > I'll ask again if the money and interest comes together.
> > On Mar 19, 2013 3:06 PM, "Eye, Tanya" <tanya at eyetanya.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Count me in for $50 as well!
> >>
> >> On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 2:26 PM, Praveen Sinha <dmhomee at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >>> I'm willing to chip in $50 for sure as well - which version are you
> >>> thinking of getting?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:03 PM, LinkReincarnate <
> >>> linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>> I'll chip in 50 to get a pair for the space.  We just need 250 more
> >>>> now...
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Eye, Tanya <tanya at eyetanya.com>
> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>> very cool. so happy to be on this thread. let me know kristin if do
> >>>>> get your hands on some or maybe there is a sponsorship opportunity??
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:34 PM, kristin neidlinger <
> >>>>> kristin at sensoree.com> wrote:
> >>>>>
> >>>>>> yes!
> >>>>>> I would love to get some.
> >>>>>> they also have been found to cure colorblindness.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> I kind of know the designer but he hasn't sent me any free ones yet.
> >>>>>> dang.
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:29 PM, Alexandra Glowaski <
> >>>>>> alex.glowaski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>> Oh! Forgot to CC you on this, sorry! You might be interested?
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> merlin
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Alexandra Glowaski <
> >>>>>>> alex.glowaski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Signs point to yes. We were talking about ordering some, last
> >>>>>>>> summer. One of the people interested is now in - I think -
> Bangalore, so
> >>>>>>>> you may be able to join in if we do it.
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Here are the archives -
> >>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-June/
> >>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/2012-July/
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> I'm super excited to try them out, whenever/however I can get my
> >>>>>>>> hands on some :) Anthony, care to revive this discussion?
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> Cheers,
> >>>>>>>> merlin!
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 2:17 PM, LinkReincarnate <
> >>>>>>>> linkreincarnate at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> http://o2amp.com/
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> That is a link to a website that sell glasses that will allow you
> >>>>>>>>> to more easily see the bloodflow in a person's face allowing you
> to more
> >>>>>>>>> easily determine their emotional state.  Is this real?
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>>> www.linkreincarnate.com
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>>>>>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>>>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>>> Make your world!
> >>>>>>>> www.alexglow.com
> >>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>> --
> >>>>>>> Make your world!
> >>>>>>> www.alexglow.com
> >>>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> --
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> sensoree.com
> >>>>>> @sensoree
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> --
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> *EyeTanya
> >>>>> <http://EyeTanya.com>**TanyaVlach <http://TanyaVlach.com>*
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>>
> >>>>>
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> --
> >>>> www.linkreincarnate.com
> >>>>
> >>>> _______________________________________________
> >>>> Cyborg mailing list
> >>>> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >>>> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >>
> >> *EyeTanya
> >> <http://EyeTanya.com>**TanyaVlach <http://TanyaVlach.com>*
> >>
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> Cyborg mailing list
> >> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> >> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >>
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > Cyborg mailing list
> > Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> > https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Make your world!
> www.alexglow.com
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/attachments/20130319/3562e64f/attachment.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Cyborg mailing list
> Cyborg at lists.noisebridge.net
> https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/cyborg
>
>
> End of Cyborg Digest, Vol 47, Issue 8
> *************************************
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/cyborg/attachments/20130319/461ef2e8/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Cyborg mailing list