[Darkroom] Seeking out electrical help

dpc weasel at meer.net
Sun Nov 15 17:01:17 PST 2009

Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> writes:

> So I think either Jim's gotten really busy with real life or extremely
> fed up with Noisebridge. Either way the electrical sort of hasn't gone
> anywhere in the past two weeks for the space as a whole.
> Is anyone good dealing with conduit and doing the electrical shimmy?

if we haven't yet braved it i can probably run it tomorrow afternoon
some time. i'm no jim, but no one's ever noticed my wiring (ie, caught
on fire).

a while back someone mentioned togglebolts for the boxes. did we ever
get these? will it be obvious where to stick things (i'm assuming you
mean stuff like switches etc).

Dans la vie il faut montrer du caractère et de la gentillesse.
		- Pablo Casal