[Darkroom] Making the darkroom dark -- suggestions?

dpc weasel at meer.net
Tue Oct 6 09:26:22 PDT 2009

Kelly <hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com> writes:

> So, engineering and building-wise, how the hell do we do this?  The
> going theory has involved cloth.  I'd like to have some debate before
> we settle on that solution, since I really know nothing about building
> a light-sealed room.

does the cloth have to extend to the ceiling? i could steal some really
heavy curtains to make a tent over the darkroom space. (i recall these
being enough to blackout direct sunlight, but i'm not sure of the exact

there is still the problem of the door though.

I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of people
waiting to abuse me. - Dr. Peter Venkman (Ghostbusters)