[Darkroom] Shelving, meter, light

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 01:00:40 PDT 2010

Ben and I set the shelving up, mostly. We put a few of the shelves on
upside-down because, yknow, it seemed reasonable at the time.  I left
it pretty much done cause I was hitting bedtime (and then of course I
just spent an hour on flickr) but the bottom shelf needs fixin.  It's
a bit big and it's wedged in.  I won't be back to NB for a couple
days, but that shelf can probably be levered out reasonably and
trimmed down.  Then it's just a matter of swapping the shelf contents
with the shelf on the outer wall (vs the bathroom wall) and giving Jim
back another of his shelves.

See y'all soon.