[Darkroom] Take the 2 minute 2010 Noisebridge Poll! http://j.mp/noisepoll

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 30 01:46:14 PST 2010

Hey silver-dipped photo noisebridgers,

I created this  poll to get a better idea of who is using Noisebrdge
and what they love, hate, and do in it.

(You've probably been bored by requests to fill this in already, but I
just got an extra 10 or so survey entries from the Machine Language
kids, who had never heard of it, so I thought perhaps their were some
of our photographers who had missed the call.)

You can either answer anonymously or have your comments credited to
you when the results are summarized and reported back by me. I'm planning
to do a summary both at 5MOF and meeting in the near future, as well
as on the wiki.

It's about 5 screens and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. Dooooo iiiit!

Best wishes,