[Darkroom] equipment that needs a new home

Vassie Constantine thepeanutgallerysf at gmail.com
Thu May 27 17:23:02 PDT 2010

Howdy goodfolks at NB,

I am a creative professional working/living in the city. My passion is
photography and everything related to it.
Recently I was gifted an Ilford RC photo processor and I have been searching
out a working space for it find
usage. I am pretty attached to this machine- as I have always wanted my own
home lab, but feel it would be
best for others to benefit from its capabilities.
I have been to noise bridge a couple of times in the past, was excited that
youse guys were working on the
darkroom. . . i'd like to add to your amenities and hope that soon you'd
have a fully running mini photo lab
in your space.

The processor itself is an Ilford RC 2150 about 3ftx3ft, it has all the
tubing and a short supply of chemistry.