[Darkroom] contact printer?

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 19:15:59 PDT 2010

Has anyone seen the contact printer?
(for teh noobs: it's a piece of glass connected by hinges to a base plate
with some thin foam sandwiched between the base and the glass.)

I remember us having one, but I can't find it now and I don't remember
seeing it when I put the shelves in and moved all the stuff onto them.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/darkroom/attachments/20101006/211af501/attachment.htm 

More information about the Darkroom mailing list