[Darkroom] noisebridge / 35mm negative scanner

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 17:12:48 PDT 2010

We have a few different 35mm scanners in various states of usability.
I don't recommend using them though, in general. The danger of
scratching your film is too great.

I scan my negs on a flatbed with a negative holder. Rubin was talking
about donating his old flatbed scanner. Not sure if that's happened,
but that's the way to go. Several of us have flatbed scanners.

PS. The Darkroom list is cc-ed. I recommend getting on it. It's not
high-traffic, but very useful.