[Darkroom] developing Kirilian photography test strips

Lilia Markham liliakai at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 21:35:35 PDT 2010

I brought over a bunch of those big brown plastic chemical jugs today and
prepared the following:

Kodak d-76 film developer, stock concentration. Use straight out of the jug
or 1:1 w/ water. See chart in DR for dev times.

1:4 vinegar-water stop bath (= ~1-2% acetic acid). Use straight.

Kodafix fixing/hardening solution at film (1:3) and paper (1:4) strengths.
Use straight.

Hypo clear stock concentration. Use 1:4 with water.

Also shot a roll of random shots around the space using tmax 100 on the
Nikon SLR to be the sacrificial lamb in case we run into any chemistry or
light leak issues. I plan to process it tomorrow afternoon. Kelly when were
you gonna come by? I'll try to finish before then so there's no danger of

Oh, and if anyone else needs them there are more jugs in the bottom drawers
of the rolly seat cabinet dealies. Enjoy.