[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:49:06 PDT 2011

Definitely! It's time. I have like a 6 roll backlog, and was just
waiting for someone to add a few more rolls.

We have tons of chems and I think we shouldn't even need your gear.
See: https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Darkroom/E6_development

Everything has arrived. When do you want to mix chems?

-Kelly