[Darkroom] MAC ZIP Drive...?

Shälaco Sching shalaco at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:30:58 PDT 2011

Check out garage sales. I saw at least 3 for sale at the Bernal Heights Yard

I also found a nice enlarger. Took a snap. Could the darkroom use another

T 415.787.3083

E Shalaco at gmail.com

Let's be friends on the internet: [image:
Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=shalaco> [image:
Flickr] <http://www.flickr.com/photos/shalaco> [image: