[Darkroom] Classes

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Wed Feb 2 12:09:33 PST 2011

lilia wrote, On 20110202 150731:
> I can teach BW film processing and printing.
>
> There is the issue of our darkroom's tininess though. We will have to
> separate the class/instructive and studio/hands-on portions for groups
> larger than 2-3. Not a problem really, just a heads up.

I thought about this too. For developing, I think we can for the most
part have the class outside the darkroom. For processing, we can do one
run outside with full light as just sort of an instructional, then yes,
split up into smaller groups for the hands on. I guess possibly along
the same lines of what you were thinking.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net