[Darkroom] Light leaks

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:49:55 PST 2011

Yeah bro, that's why I keep my gaffers tape on my shelf. I would
prefer that people use gaffers tape for sealing, since it's flat

Darkroom folks are welcome to borrow it from my shelf, but for
light-sealing purposes only. Nofair making faux-leather leggings out
of it. No matter how tempting that may be.

Since Sean has voiced no comparable threats, feel free to make
metallic leggings out of his tape.