[Darkroom] who wants to do some E-6?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:05:21 PDT 2011

OK PEOPLE. It's official. We're going to Do This Thing. E6 development
at Noisebridge. Get on the bandwagon.

Edit the wiki to pledge money towards dev gear (we only need about
$100 total) or to add your slide film to the development queue. I'm
out of town (but on the internet) for the weekend, and next week I
hope to order this stuff. Maybe we can be developing by next weekend!

If the total isn't pledged within a couple days, I'm posting this to
discuss. Email me offlist for paypal info.

-Kelly <<not fucking around