[Darkroom] Hello and looking for liquid bromine

Christian Rice clrice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:13:45 PDT 2011

Well thank you for that, that's probably perfect, and you're likely right about the commercial vendors--I've already been treated like an aspiring criminal by one.

Takes me a bit outside my comfort zone, but why the hell not, eh?  I was going to come up against electroplating silver onto copper eventually, anyway.

I'll let you know how it goes (if I survive).