[Darkroom] home darkroom ingredients?

Troy Holden troyholden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 15:45:55 PDT 2012

I've put together a list of requirements for a home darkroom for bw 35mm
film developing. Can you take a look and let me know if you see anything
missing or incorrect? The 2 main films I'll be developing are Pan F 50 and
Tri-X 400.

Kodak HC-110 developer Kodak HC110 Film Developer Concentrate to make 2
heard this is easier to mixing than D76 and has a longer shelf life)

Kodafix Kodak Kodafix to Make 1

Two Reel Developing Tank: Arista Premium Double Reel Developing Tank with
two reels<http://www.freestylephoto.biz/5041-Arista-Premium-Double-Reel-Developing-Tank-with-two-reels?cat_id=1603>

Kodak <http://www.kodak.com> Photo-flo: Kodak Photo Flo 200 16 oz. |
Freestyle Photographic

1000ml graduated cylinder: Arista Graduated Cylinder

50ml graduated cylinder (for measuring small quantities of developer): Arista
Graduated Cylinder

changing bag: Arista Changing Bag 27 in. x 30

One quart container to store reusable fix: Delta Datatainer 1 QT

Clips for hanging drying photos.

Thermometer with cylinder clip

Film canister opener (bottle opener)

Rubber Gloves