modulararithmetic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:07:16 PDT 2012
Practically, all you need is:
- a film change bag or tent (tents are better)
- a daylight processing drum big enough to hold your paper or film
- whatever chemistry you want to use
- a source of running water and a drain
- a funnel
- some bottles to hold any waste fixer you generate
- a scanner
- some way to heat the water if you're doing colour film
You can find instructions on how processing works in the nbwiki's darkroom section.
On 9 Jul 2012, at 02:56, miloh wrote:
> Is anyone on this list going to toorcamp [TC] and interested in having a darkroom there? What can I do to make this happen or who will tape my fingers together to to keep it from happening?
> I've always been a fan of pinhole camera camp at BM which develops big 48" images from paper inside barrels. Is a big NB TC pinhole camp possible with your support? I'm already taking a kitchen sink (practically speaking) to TC, tell me what else I need to bring to be able to take and develop images. Anyone thinking about coming want to consider this?
> toorcamp. August 8th through 12th. A hackercamp in the pacific northwest. Makah bay to be exact.
> Darkroom mailing list
> Darkroom at lists.noisebridge.net
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Darkroom