[Digitalarchivists] In case anyone's curious

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 20:52:09 UTC 2013

this link:

has all the info on our new book scanner, including a nifty assembly manual
in PDF form (also attached) and step by step instructional video
The kit comes with everything but glass, cameras, blood, sweat and books.
Those are for us to provide.

I'm free this weekend, Monday morning/early afternoon, Tuesday and Thursday
evening and all day Friday, barring any sudden changes in plans.  I propose
Tuesday ~5ish for an official build day.  All hands may not be needed on
deck at all times, but come anyway.  I'll bring beer.

Reply to confirm,