[Digitalarchivists] Scanning a rare book at NB

newmy51 at gmail.com newmy51 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:03:44 UTC 2013

Thanks for your interest.  Unfortunately, the scanner into which we are
currently putting most out efforts is not yet operational.  Keep an eye on
this mailing list and I'm sure one of us would be happy to help orient you
on how to scan once it's all up and running.

On Friday, July 12, 2013, Parker Higgins wrote:

> Hey digital archivists,
> I've got a copy of a rare an out-of-print book with a bit of a cult
> following that I'd like to scan. Would it be possible for somebody to work
> with me to do it on the NB scanner?
> It's a pretty big book (500+ pages) and in pretty good condition.
> Thanks,
> Parker
> --
> parker higgins
> san francisco, ca
> http://parkerhiggins.net
> gmail / gchat: parkerhiggins at gmail.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
> 'parkerhiggins at gmail.com');>
> twitter / identi.ca: @xor
> please consider software freedom before reading this e-mail on a
> proprietary platform

Danny Newman*
Sociedad Micológica de Bolivia

Mycological Society of San Francisco

Desjardin Lab, Harry D. Thiers Herbarium
San Francisco State University
http://is.gd/Xp5Trj : http://is.gd/89lBCh