[Fab] VMware Image, engraving from a mac.

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Apr 15 23:22:12 PDT 2011

I've got a VMware Fusion image of Windows 7 64bit running a beta of the
RetinaEngrave software, plus the printer driver, and CorelDRAW X5. I was
able to do everything that one would want to do through the image on my Mac.

One thing I couldn't get to work was sharing the printer over the
network back to my host Mac, though I'm doubtful if I did get it shared,
printing vectors would actually end up as vectors on the Windows side.

--
Rubin Abdi
rubin at starset.net