[Fab] Fwd: Liberated Replicator (MakerBot Replicator in portable 3D formats)

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 07:08:45 PDT 2012

I wouldnt have known what STEP was...
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Taylor Alexander" <tlalexander at gmail.com>
Date: Mar 29, 2012 3:18 AM
Subject: Liberated Replicator (MakerBot Replicator in portable 3D formats)
To: <bay-area-reprap at googlegroups.com>

So Jon was asking me for some non-solidworks formats for the MK7 extruder,
which I got him the other day. Then today I noticed that the entire
Replicator has been posted on Thingiverse in solidworks format, and someone
was complaining that it wasn't a portable format.

So I opened everything in solidworks and converted it to STEP, IGES, and

If you don't have solidworks and want to examine the new Replicator, now
you can. Since we have a lot of DIY types on the list, I thought you guys
in particular would like to see it.

"Bay Area RepRap" group.
bay-area-reprap+unsubscribe at googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at